Welcome to this selection of legal Indian Music Downloads. These downloads encapsulate the essence of the rich spiritual tradition of Indian music. Many of the Downloads are from Radio Sri Chinmoy These audio clips use Real Player.
- Rezwana Choudhury Bannya- sings songs of Rabindranath Tagore and Sri Chinmoy
- Indian Summer – 12 classical Indian tracks
- Indian Melodies – Dr. Pandit Madan Shankar Mishra
- Indian Interlude: Ranjit and Unmesh Swanson perform a favourite bhajan of Sri Ramakrishna
- Vishma ar Drona – Ranjit and Unmesh Swanson
- The Joy of Sitar – Traditional Indian Music performed by Adesh and Family.
- Sri Aurobindo – Sri Chinmoy sings devotional songs in honour of Sri Aurobindo
Many of these audio clips come from Radio Sri Chinmoy. We would like to thank Radio Sri Chinmoy for permission to offer these items.
Sri Chinmoy is a spiritual teacher originally born in India. At the age of 12 Sri Chinmoy moved to the Sri Aurobindo Ashram where he practised meditation and other spiritual disciplines. At the age of 32 Sri Chinmoy travelled to New York to share the spiritual traditions of India. Sri Chinmoy is a keen musician composing many 1000s of songs in English and his native Bengali. Sri Chinmoy himself performs on many musical instruments and has performed at over 700 Free Meditative concerts around the world.
Other Meditation Music Download Resources
Photo Copyright: Ranjit Swanson