Sri Chinmoy is a spiritual teacher in the Indian tradition who has been teaching in the West since 1964. His philosophy is a synthesis of traditional Indian yoga and Western dynamism, and he is noted for integrating the spiritual life with many fields of modern endeavour – music, poetry, athletics and painting being prime examples.
- Part 1: Childhood
- Part 2: Eastern Light for the Western Mind
- Part 3 “Impossibility is but a dictionary word”
- A summary of Sri Chinmoy’s philosophy.
- Sri Chinmoy’s official website
- Yoga of Sri Chinmoy: in depth discussion of Sri Chinmoy’s philosophy,
Photo Credit: Kedar Misani