1. In consequence of the non-application of action and attribute (to it), (an effect is) non existent prior (to its production).
3. (The existent is) a different object (from the non existent), inasmuch as action and attribute cannot be predicated of the nonexistent.
5. And that which is a different non existent from these, is (absolutely) non existent.
9. That which has not been produced, does not exist; this is an identical proposition.
11. Perceptual cognition Of the self (results) from a Particular conjunction of the self and the mind in the self.
12. Perceptual (cognition is) similarly (produced) in the case of the Other substances.