2. The color, taste, smell, and touch of earth, water, fire, and air, are also non eternal, on account of the non eternality of their substrata.
22. Ether, in consequence of its vast expansion, is infinitely large. So also is the self.
23. In consequence of non existence of universal expansion, mind is atomic or infinitely small.
24. By attributes, space is explained (to be all pervading).
25. Time (is the name given) to (a specific, or a universal) cause. (Hence, in either case it is all pervading.)